Friday 27 April 2012

NEW PET !! :)

introducing my new pet !!
taraaaa ~

sorry for bad quality pics m(_ _)m
my mini porcupine / mini hedgie ^^
he is an albino mini hedgie, his colour is all white and his eyes are red O_O
his name is .....

ANANG

(T____T)

okay i hate his real name, but his ex-owner is.. err.. what should i call him..
hmm he is one of the great young architect in the Indonesia right now, so i feel confused should i change his name or not.. but keeps calling my pet with 'anang' sounds no good at all
and my mom keeps scolding me because she scare and always ask me to return my new pet :(

 but i can't touch him now..
because everytime i getting closer to him, he will pull out his thorn and it's so scary
(now i think he is already comfortable with me.. better than our first meeting :D)

last but not least
welcome, little anang

No comments:

Post a Comment